- Intel® Atom™ D525 1.8 GHz Dual Core w/ 1M L2 Cache
- Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy Housing for maximum heat diffusion
- Operates in a wide range of environments and temperatures. 14ø F ~ 122ø F (-10ø C ~ 50ø C)
- -10ø C ~ 45ø C with Hard Drive Disk
- -10ø C ~ 50ø C with Solid State Disk
- Up to 4GB DDR3 Memory
- Precisely designed, with strict revision control to maximize the system's lifecycle
- Stringent third party tested for superior vibration resistance
- Liquid / splash resistant
- Optional Raid 1
Within the comprehensive KS family of fan free terminals, the new KS7200 offers a good combination of price and performance.
Featuring Posiflex's patented aluminum chassis for maximum heat dispersion, an Intel® Atom™ 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU, and support of Win 7 Pro among other operating systems, the KS7200 offers great performance, reliability and compatibility. Equipped with optional RAID 1, a valuable feature for a point-of-sale or business critical data collection, this redundancy safeguards your important data to ensure maximum uptime. Being fan-free, the KS7200 reduces energy consumption, and eliminates a potential point of mechanical failure, reducing service costs.
KS7200 is designed to deliver without compromising performance, aesthetics and quality. Adaptable, Scalable, Profitable - designed with your business in mind.